Nexo PS10 10 Inch High Output 2 Way Full Range Speaker
PS10 Multifunctional Fullrange
FOUNDATION of PS SERIES
The PS10 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with over 500W of amplifier power, yet it is only half the weight and volume of common trapezoidal systems. The dispersion, architecture and weight balance of the PS10 Loudspeaker are designed to provide both exceptional PA and stage monitor performance without compromise.
This flexibility is realized by a proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, easily rotated in four positions by the user. The PS10 horn’s unique progressive horizontal progressive horizontal (50° to 100°) and vertical (+25°, -30°) dispersion, couples with NEXO's unique Active Fullrange Processing to enable this 2-way passive 8Ù design to deliver bi-amped type performance from a single amplifier channel.
For a .pdf (screen-view) PS10 DATA Sheet including performance specifications, physical dimensions, I/O data etc. please click on Download now PS10spkr.pdf. seen below.
▪ High power system (127dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with advanced 10" LF and 1" HF drivers provide high fidelity reinforcement from small, a light weight (15kg, 33lbs)system
▪ Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; user adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
▪ Two-way passive 8Ù design uses a single amplifier channel for simpler installation and lower cost
▪ Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
▪ The PS10 Loudspeaker can be used with or without the optional LS500 Subwoofer
▪ When deployed with LS500 SubBass, system LF extends to 38Hz
▪ Near-field portable or installed PA for clubs, A/V, Houses of Worship, Theater, Broadcast, etc.
▪ High quality stage monitoring for clubs, A/V, theater, broadcast, etc.
▪ Fill-system in conjunction with larger NEXO systems.
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •