Digidesign SC48 Digital Mixing Console
A Truly Portable All-in-One System
Setting a new standard for sound quality, size efficiency, and price, VENUE SC48 packs all I/O, digital signal processing, and mixing control into a single compact console. The fully integrated system enables you to travel light and bring the unprecedented sound quality and creativity of VENUE to any event, or easily replace an analog console by simply dropping SC48 right into the existing cabling system. With its versatility and small footprint, you can connect stage mics and other inputs and outputs directly to the console, integrate Pro Tools LE® recording and playback for Virtual Soundcheck and show archiving, control all software functions remotely over a wired or wireless Ethernet device, and mix front-of-house and monitors using studio-quality processing.
Amazing Sound Quality
Don’t let its small size fool you. SC48 is a powerful performer, letting you create and deliver everything from simple to complex mixes in stunning sound quality. Its studio-grade mic preamps preserve audio fidelity and imaging for complete transparency, while built-in processing, including high-quality graphic EQ and dynamics, optimize clarity. And with support for professional plug-ins built right into the console, you can easily re-create and instantly recall an artist’s signature studio sound live on stage — no other console at this price point provides you with the sheer number and breadth of sound processing choices available at your fingertips.
Seamless Pro Tools Integration
SC48 features a built-in Pro Tools LE FireWire interface, making it easy to connect a computer (sold separately) running Pro Tools LE software (included with SC48) to record and archive live performances or for audio playback. With VENUE and Pro Tools®, you can also perform Virtual Soundcheck — a timesaving process that lets you play tracks recorded from a previous live performance, and fine-tune your mix settings before an actual show or rehearsal without requiring the band or performers to be there.
Powerful Workflow Innovations
SC48 introduces several new features — some of which you’ll only find from Digidesign — to optimize your workflow. Using the exclusive Channel Control, a single button press gives you immediate access and control over any channel strip function, including input parameters, EQ and dynamics, and Aux sends, using the console’s eight color-coded rotary encoders. Use the unique Flex Channel in latch mode to assign and gain perpetual access to a key channel, and never lose sight of the star of the show. Take advantage of VCA Spill, which gives you unprecedented access to specific channels within your mix without banking. And maximize your efficiency using the console’s General Purpose Interface (GPI) I/O and D-Show® software to create custom macros, enabling you to perform multiple functions by simply pressing a button, stomping a footswitch, or moving a fader.
One Software Platform
All VENUE systems operate under one common software platform — VENUE D-Show® software, the industry’s easiest, most comprehensive control software. D-Show software sets new standards in operational efficiency and workflow, giving you instant access to and full control over any function of the system. Just a simple button push on the console or click from the screen gives you access to inputs, outputs, filing operations, snapshots, the digital patchbay, plug-ins, and user options. And because all VENUE systems share this same software platform, engineers only need to learn it once to mix on any VENUE system, big or small, and can create and load show files for use on any VENUE system.
Get the amazing sound quality and rock-solid reliability of VENUE all in one compact console. VENUE SC48 is a fully integrated live sound system that combines all I/O, digital signal processing, and tactile control into a single console, making it the most affordable and portable VENUE system yet. The console not only features the celebrated characteristics of VENUE, including studio-quality plug-in support, seamless integration with Pro Tools LE® systems, and complete show file portability, it offers several innovative new workflows that streamline the mixing process, allowing you to concentrate on mixing the show instead of operating the board.
* Fully integrated console offers built-in I/O for stage and ancillary sources, DSP, and tactile control for ultimate portability
* Compact footprint fits small- to mid-size clubs, houses of worship, theaters, corporate events, and more
* First-rate VENUE sound quality provides amazing audio clarity in any room
* Supports professional audio plug-ins for creating studio-quality mixes live
* Pro Tools LE FireWire interface and software included for audio recording and playback system connection
* VENUE D-Show® software, the industry’s easiest, most comprehensive control software
* 48 analog mic/line XLR inputs, 16 analog line outputs (expandable to 32)
* Single expansion slot for maximizing output count or adding A-Net® connectivity
* 16 Aux Sends, 8 Groups, plus 8 mono matrixes (linkable as up to 4 stereo matrixes)
* Choice of Left-Right plus Mono or Left-Center-Right Mains bus configuration
* 26 touch-sensitive, motorized faders: 16 input, 8 output master, 1 Flex Channel, and 1 Mains
* 16 assignable, push-switch rotary encoders with multi-segment LED rings enable immediate access to key parameters
* Additional I/O, including talkback, analog and digital 2-track, GPI, MIDI, and Word Clock
|We provide great low prices for professional audio video and lighting for churches and stage From bose speakers to Yamaha digital mixers|
• Sale Items • Amp Comparison • Mixer Shoot Out •